Terms and Conditions
- Visa or MasterCard.
- Check payments mail directly to:
Tiger Run Resort - Reservations
85 Revett Drive
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Reservations and Deposits:
- All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable
- RV cancellations must be made via phone or email 7 days prior to arrival date or guest is subject to the full amount owed on the reservation. Refunds will not be provided for early departures.
- RV Reservations will be charged on thte day prior to arrival to the card on file unless other arrangements have been made.
- $50.00 Reservation fee is non-refundable for RV sites.
- Chalet cancelation must be made via phone or email 21 days prior to the day of check-in or the balance of the stay will be charged.
- Chalet Reservations will be charged 21 days prior to arrival to the card on file unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cleaning fee is non-refundable for chalets.
- Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use, and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws, and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization if smoking in the property is detected.