Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
Basic Park Information
- There is a 5% discount for stays of 7 nights or more on the same site.
- 7 Day notice must be provided prior to arrival for cancelations for RV sites.
- Wildlife: Bears, Moose, and Fox are not considered pets and may not be fed at any time.
- Smoking: (including the use of electronic smoking devices) is prohibited in the clubhouse, recreational facilities, and chalets
- Outdoor use of water is prohibited, including washing vehicles & recreational vehicles
- Please dispose of trash from your site in the compactor located behind the Clubhouse
- Resort guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of their children and visiting guests. Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision in the recreational facilities, clubhouse and pool area.
- Pool & Fitness Center Hours (8:00 AM - 10:00 PM)
- Quiet Time Hours 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- Obey all signs posted within Tiger Run Property
- 10 MPH Speed Limit
- No parking on roadways
- Vehicle maintenance such as oil changes are prohibited at RV site or Chalet parking
RV Specific Regulations
- Manufactured Class A, Class B & Class C RVs only. Converted School Busses, Horse Trailers, Truck Campers, Pop-Up Campers, Tent Trailers, and Tiny Homes are strictly prohibited.
- RV must be 20 FT or longer, not counting the length of the tongue
- We do not allow RVs over 20 years in age without prior approval from management
- Tent camping, sleeping in cars or outside of the RV is prohibited. Tents or tent-like structures are not allowed on the property.
- Canvas/Fabric slide outs are prohibited
- $50.00 Reservation fee is non-refundable for RV sites.
Chalet Specific Regulations
- Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited in the chalets.
- Pets are not prohibited in the chalets for any reason.
- Fireplaces are for ecstatic purposes and are not to be used unless otherwise stated.
- Renters & Guests are not permitted to use the lofts.
- Cleaning fee is non-refundable for chalets.
- 3 pet maximum for all sites (2 Dogs & 1 Cat or 2 Cats & 1 dog)
- Pets must be kept on a leash when not restrained within RV or enclosure
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times.
- A pet may never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended. The owner must remain outside with their pet if the pet is tied up outside.
- We have a pet park where well-behaved dogs may play off lease with owner’s supervision
- Owners of pets must be responsible and immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in pet waste bins located in and around the resort.
- Please respect other guests/owners and only walk pets in designated “pet” areas & on roadways.
- No pets are allowed inside the Clubhouse, Clubhouse Patio, Play Ground, Tennis Court or Pavilion areas or any other indoor common areas.
- PETS ARE ENCOURAGED IN FRONT OFFICE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION!
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your dog is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to control your dog. You may also be asked to leave the park. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave.
- Cats are allowed at the RV resort but may not roam freely in the park and must remain in the RV. This is for the safety of the cat due to wild animal encounters in and around the resort.
- Livestock and other non-domesticated animals are not permitted
You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 970-453-9690 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.