Covid 19 Updates:
The health and safety of our community is priority #1 at Tiger Run.
Our Team has developed a proactive set of guidelines along with those put in place by Summit County and the State of Colorado to protect our Owners, Guests, and Staff so we can all enjoy what summer in the Colorado Rockies has to offer!
COVID SAFETY REGULATIONS
- Face masks must be worn in any of our facilities
- A six-foot distance must always be maintained between guests outside of your party
- Anyone with a cough/fever/body aches or any other signs of cold/flu type symptoms, is to refrain from entering facilities (Clubhouse/Front Office/Tennis Courts) If you are showing visible signs of illness you will be asked to leave.
- If anyone coughs or sneezes, do so into the elbow or a tissue. Immediately clean and sanitize the area around you
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant is located at all facilities
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with anyone outside of your party
- If any of the facilities are at full occupancy, please remain outside until others leave. We ask that this be self-regulated
- To use clubhouse facilities, you must sign check in and log facilities used
- Low contact arrangements may be made to pick up packages or to conduct maintenance needs
RESORT FACILITIES OCCUPANCY:
FRONT OFFICE: 6 guests/owners/employees
(Please try to send only 1 member of your party into the Front Office)
LAUNDRY ROOM: 2 guests/owners/employees
FITNESS CENTER: 3 guests/owners/employees
GAME ROOM: 6 guests/owners/employees
BUSINESS CENTER: 4 guests/owners/employees
WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOM: 4 guests/owners/employees
MEN’S LOCKER ROOM: 4 guests/owners/employees
POOL ROOM (Reservations Required): 25 guests/owners/employees
HOT TUBS: Included in the the POOL ROOM (Please share space respectfully)
TOTAL CLUBHOUSE: 73 guests/owners/employees
PLAYGROUND: 5 Children
OWNERS USE ONLY:
OWNERS LOUNGE: 25 owners - PHO Regulations & Reservations Required
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Sunday: 8am - 5pm
Daily: 7am - 6am
Please be advised that hours of Clubhouse may vary slightly based on cleaning protocols. If the Clubhouse is not open upon your arrival please wait patiently or return at a later time. We would like to keep our amenities open but hold the cleaning and sanitizing of the building as a top priority to ensure the safety of our owners, guests, and staff.
To stay in compliance with this regulation we have limited Pool Room Reservations to 1 hour blocks with five (5) reservation opportunities. Each reservation should be made for the attendees from a single household. Maximum occupancy for the facility is 25 guests/owners/employees. In order to allow all guests and owners to use the facility we will be monitoring the reservation system. Please do not book more than a single 1 hour reservation per day. If we see this system being abused we will give a warning which will be followed by a cancelation of all reservations exceeding the limit. During your reserved time you may use both the pool & the hot tubs. Hot Tubs may be shared as long as all guests are comfortable and respectful of the other occupant’s space. In order for our amenities to remain open it is vital that occupants self regulate and respect others. Please be appreciative of others time by promptly cleaning/sanitizing after your party and leaving once your reservation time is complete.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A SPOT AT THE POOL!
9am - 8pm Daily
CONTACTLESS CHECK IN & DIRECT TO SITE/CHALET ACCESS:
In order to ensure safe entry for our guests and our staff as rental operations ‘re-open’, a contactless check in process has been implemented:
- Gate at front entry and Clubhouse amenities operate via code or access card
- Directions to sites are emailed and texted after booking
- Chalet key for rentals are located in a lockbox at site to limit office traffic
- Front Office is open to serve guests and owners
Local County Guidelines/Updates:
Currently, Summit County is operating in conjunction with the state's latest public health order allowing rentals, retail, and adventures in the great outdoors.
Summit County Public Health Information and Website
Direct Link to most recent public health order
Dial Status and most recent updates