Covid 19 Updates:
The health and safety of our community is priority #1 at Tiger Run.
Our Team has developed a proactive set of guidelines along with those put in place by Summit County and the State of Colorado to protect our Owners, Guests, and Staff so we can all enjoy what summer in the Colorado Rockies has to offer!
COVID SAFETY REGULATIONS
- Anyone with a cough/fever/body aches or any other signs of cold/flu type symptoms, is to refrain from entering facilities (Clubhouse/Front Office/Tennis Courts) If you are showing visible signs of illness you will be asked to leave.
- If anyone coughs or sneezes, do so into the elbow or a tissue. Immediately clean and sanitize the area around you
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant is located at all facilities
RESORT FACILITIES OCCUPANCY:
FRONT OFFICE: Masks Required
(Please try to send only 1 member of your party into the Front Office)
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Sunday: 8am - 5pm
Daily: 7am - 6am
9am - 8pm Daily
Please be advised that hours of Clubhouse may vary slightly based on cleaning protocols. If the Clubhouse is not open upon your arrival please wait patiently or return at a later time. We would like to keep our amenities open but hold the cleaning and sanitizing of the building as a top priority to ensure the safety of our owners, guests, and staff.
CONTACTLESS CHECK IN & DIRECT TO SITE/CHALET ACCESS:
In order to ensure safe entry for our guests and our staff as rental operations ‘re-open’, a contactless check in process has been implemented:
- Gate at front entry and Clubhouse amenities operate via code or access card
- Directions to sites are emailed and texted after booking
- Chalet key for rentals are located in a lockbox at site to limit office traffic
- Front Office is open to serve guests and owners
Local County Guidelines/Updates:
Currently, Summit County is operating in conjunction with the state's latest public health order allowing rentals, retail, and adventures in the great outdoors.
Summit County Public Health Information and Website
Dial Status and most recent updates